Whether you're a buyer or a seller, you'll experience the very best in service in Maine when you choose The Maine Real Estate Network. Our knowledgeable, experienced professionals are ready to help you find your new home or sell your property quickly. Our extensive network of professionals will support you through every step of the process. Real Estate Agents have many choices of companies to work for, but the agent you are considering hiring has chosen to affiliate with Maine’s number one
INDEPENDENT Real Estate agency. What does this mean to you?
- Since we are independent, we can be much more flexible in helping you to get your real estate
- We provide our agents with the ability to make their own decisions and have removed as much red tape as possible to allow them to facilitate your transaction in a timely manner.
- We provide our professionals with up-to-date training and technology to better serve your needs. We will work to get you the best deal possible.
- We are 100% locally owned. No part of the commissions we earn go out of the great State of
- This agency gives back! Charitable contributions in 2014 will approach $100,000.
- With 22 locations (and more coming in 2015), you can be sure we have experts in your area – after all, Real Estate is a local business. In partnership with Leading Real Estate Companies of the
- World we can help you buy or sell nationwide or anywhere in the World; I’m local, I’m Global™.
- Our listing inventory averages over 1500 properties; with an active buyer pool numbering in the
- We currently house almost 500 real estate professionals. Our talented agents are committed to delivering the most stress-free, hassle-free transaction service possible.
- Our website is second to none and provides current and relevant listing, community and real estate search resources. With over 40,000 visitors a month and 90% of buyers starting their search on-line our website is the exposure you need to sell or search!
- We provide our professionals with 24/7 web-based resources, so they can do what they do
- Our Agency resources include in-house Title and Closing, Mortgage Lending services, Rental and Lease/Purchase programs, Commercial property, Short Sale expertise, New Construction divisions and numerous third party vendors. Whatever your Real Estate need-We Can Help!
Creating Relationships for Life!
To assure you that your property is marketed to its fullest potential and that you are fully informed throughout the sale process, I pledge to complete the following:
- Carefully evaluate your home, its competition and current market conditions
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to establish fair market value
- Prepare a listing contract
- Prepare a seller’s property disclosure
- Assist in staging (if needed) and preparing your home for showings
- Enter your listing in the MLS (Multiple Listing System)
- Ensure your home is listed on consumer websites such as Realtor.com, Craigslist, Postlets, Zillow, Trulia etc. & update ads weekly
- Take photos of the property for marketing purposes
- Install a professional ‘For Sale’ post and sign on the property
- Place lockbox on property
- Complete marketing flyer to distribute to all agents in our company and in our real estate database
- Hold open houses with print ads in the Maine Sunday Telegram and online websites
- Arrange showings for other agents
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Review list price based on agent feedback and market conditions
- Provide weekly market activity and showing feedback
- Present and review all offers with you
- Negotiate the transaction on your behalf
- Finalize the closing
- Provide references for movers/ needed contractors throughout the sale process
Keith Nicely, Your Maine Real Estate Agent